Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Holy War"

Hey Everyone- we just got home from the BYU-Utah game. Whoa, holy intenseness. I think this was the first rivalry game I've been to, and I don't think I've ever been so nervous. Our guys played really well, but there were a few moments where we were all more than a little concerned. But we pulled ahead there when it counted and finished the game 17 - 10. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm kinda sad there won't be any more home games for a whole year, but I think I may need that much time to recover! Here's a little scrapbook I made of the pictures we took today.


Click to play Holy War
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

3 comments:

Patti Johansen said...

I can't get the scrapbook to play. Can you check it?

Jean Leavitt said...

How sweet that you guys were there at the game! We were watching in in Rochester MN, and you should've heard the guys yelling at the TV. In fact, you may have. :D At any rate, I'm Jean, Tim's sister. You and James look very sweet and happy together! :) I'm very happy for you both. James is a great guy, and you must be a wonderful person too. Thanks for the blog updates, I love seeing what you guys are up to!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I just read on Jess' blog about a Return to Oz party that you allegedly attended. I want pictures! Give me Picture!!