Thursday, April 30, 2009

Idaho Visit

This past weekend we went up to Idaho to enjoy watching the NFL draft with Anthony and Heidi (yes. seriously.). We had the distinct pleasure while we were there of babysitting for our little niece Bella, as Melanie was visiting from Ohio for a wedding. Bella is the sweetest little baby girl and we had a ton of fun playing with her. Check out these adorable photos of James with his niece. Isn't he gonna be the greatest Daddy?

Aren't those stockings just so sweet?

Baby Bellsy's like "I am ready for my closeup."

I really adore the look on Bella's face in this picture. I don't know quite how to describe it, but it's charming.

So cute, huh?

Who needs toys when your uncle has a foot?

Watching Anthony and James play with Bella was just priceless. These West men are just the greatest in the world, I've decided.


Oh, and P.S., Austin Collie was drafted by the Colts in the fourth round and Fui Vakapuna went to the Bengals in the 7th round. Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Yes, James will make a good daddy. I love watching Austin interact with kids too.

Your niece is adorable.

DianaH said...

That looks says to me,

"The world is an amazing place and you are an amazing part of it. I could look at you forever."

But I could be wrong.



Diana