Monday, November 17, 2008

All About James

What's your husband's name? James "The Devastator"... he wishes

How long have you guys been married? One year and three months

How long did you date? Debatable. According to me? two months and a bit. According to James? more like four months, because he counts when we started hanging out as dating. I do not.

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? If we're in the same room, it's a tie. If he's in the room with the treats and I'm not, him. If I'm in the room with the treats, and he's not, me. :)

Who said I Love You first? I did, but he forced me to do it.

Who is taller? Some days he is, some days I am. It depends on who is standing up straighter.

Who is the better singer? We're both pretty darn bad... but James is charming when he sings, even badly.

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. But I think I have the better grasp on reality ;)

Who does the laundry? Whoever needs clean clothes. :P

Who pays the bills? The blessed internet. Almost all the bills we have to pay go through automatically. It's genius.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James, if you consider the right side to be your right if you're lying on the bed. Me, if the right side is the one on your right if you're standing facing the bed.

Who mows the lawn? The landlord, Chris! Thanks!

Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we're eating mac and cheese - James will usually at least start boiling the water for that before he gets distracted doing something else. Though, he has made several meals successfully on his own. As long as I leave the recipe and the ingredients all laid out for him ;)

Who drives? Whoever is too slow to say "1,2,3 not driving!" But James drives on Sundays, as a way to show his deep and abiding love for me.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong. And we usually agree, so it works out ;)

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out first? James asked me, after a few unsuccessful attempts.

Who wears the pants? We both wear pants, but I'm the only one who wears the skirts.

So there's James in a nutshell ;)

5 comments:

Tracie said...

This is great. How did James force you to say "I love you" first? I must hear this story.

Heidi said...

Oliver and I got a great laugh tonight! Thanks!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

I agree with tracie--I want to hear more about the forcing.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Tee hee! You two are funny. And I love you both!