Thursday, November 6, 2008

NaNoWriMo: The Blog

Ok, so in addition to needing a due date, I also need accountability. . . . and feedback . . . and encouragement. Also James, rather sarcastically, told me that if I didn't share what I was writing then I was hiding my talent and displeasing the Lord. That's my husband for you. He also told me I made God cry when I voted for Barack Obama. What a man I married.

So, anyway, I did the only thing it seems I really know how to do, and I set up a blog. I will be posting each successive part or chapter as I finish it and I would love to hear from you - what you think, what's good, what's bad, what's interesting, what's boring, etc. I'd really appreciate it.

http://nanowrimoexperiment.blogspot.com


Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

Well you certainly have captured my attention! I want more... NOW!

Elizabeth said...

I chuckles so hard at that, "you made God cry when you voted for Obama," comment. Thanks for sharing that. I miss my brother.

Elizabeth said...

I meant, chuckled, not chuckles.