Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mah Jongg Madness


Remember how I said this is not a photography project? Well this proves it. I have no skills. But I do have a pink Mah Jongg set! My mom is the greatest mom in the world, and while I was in Greece she rekindled my love for Mah Jongg, which she gave me in the first place. Well, after many hours of playing - and even winning a few rounds - I lamented the fact that I didn't have a set of my own. Well, today, while I was cleaning and organizing our gigantic mess of a bedroom, a knock came at the door and I was completely surprised by the giant box that was awaiting me. And inside it - this lovely, oh-so-pink, Mah Jongg set that I cannot wait to play. Just waiting for the rule/hand books to come in the mail and it's on!

3 comments:

Patti Johansen said...

Wow! That is PINK, all right! Glad you like it. Books are ordered and hopefully will arrive soon, within the month???

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I love Maj Jongg and no one to play with. Sigh. Pink is awesome.

Emily said...

So fun! Come play with us, we'll teach you without using the rule book. :)