Monday, September 27, 2010

Disney Land Trip

Waaay back in July, we took a trip out to California for an awesome Johansen family reunion in Anaheim, California. We got to spend some quality time with our newest niece, Mila, and have some awesome fun with the entire Johansen clan. This is pretty rare, and we totally lived it up. We stayed in a really great house that miraculously fit all of us and allowed us to eat, play, talk, and tackle the children all in the same place. We spent two days at Disneyland, and the rest of the time doing what we do best - eating and playing. Here are some of my favorite pictures we came away with:

We took a trip to the Newport Beach temple. James was keen to see it, since it was still under construction
while he was serving his mission in Anaheim.


 



Here are a few shots from Disney:

 Me, AJ, and the baby... waiting in some line. We try to keep it real.

 It's a small world. Isaac actually liked this ride, thought you can't tell from his expression here.

 Isaac munching on something waiting to go on the tram.

 Dad, James, and Isaac in line. I'm sensing a theme here.

 While waiting to go on the Winnie the Pooh ride, the ride actually broke down so a 2 minute wait turned into a 20 minute wait. We were too stubborn to leave, so we just found ways to entertain ourselves. Isaac favored acrobatics.


 And making funny faces.

 My cute family :)

 Here I am with Eli and Isaac - they're one year and one day apart. :)

 Cute Ainsley on the Cars ride.

I made James buy and Indiana Jones hat. Cuz he's so cute in it.

 Isaac enjoyed taking it off more than putting it on.

 Isaac fell asleep in line for Star Tours. Auntie AJ was sweet and held him so we could go.

 Here I am with my favorite C3P0.

And here's James with a very dark R2D2. :)
All in all, a really fun time, and many thanks to my mom and dad and all the family members that made it happen :)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

So very jealous. I love Disneyland. I want to go again soon.

I can't believe you went on this big trip with the baby. Looks you guys had a fun time!