Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

I got this in an email, but thought I'd post it on here. If you want to do it, too --copy/paste away my friend.

TAG--YOU'RE IT!
IF YOU OPENED IT, YOU HAVE TO DO IT!

WHEN YOU'RE DONE, SEND IT BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU AND FORWARD IT TO THE REST OF YOUR FRIENDS

*TWO NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Char
2. Wife (wee-fee)

*TWO THINGS YOU'RE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. a blanket
2. my underwear (I know, I know, I should be dressed, but I work from home. It's half the fun)

*TWO THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
1. to see all three new babies that have come/are coming into the family soon
2. cheesecake (I blame it on the Friends episode I watched yesterday)

*TWO THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
1. attempted to make reusable grocery bags out of old t-shirts and began an apron made out of a skirt
2. invited our neighbor over for dinner and games

*TWO THINGS YOU ATE TODAY:
1. two chocolate chip cookies
2. one more chocolate chip cookie

*TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST SPOKE TO:
1. James
2. Duane (our neighbor)

*TWO THINGS YOU'RE DOING TOMORROW:
1. going in to the office
2. tutoring a friend in English

*TWO LONGEST CAR RIDES:
1. California to Virginia (coast to coast, baby!)
2. Utah to North Carolina

*TWO FAVORITE BEVERAGES:?
1. I have a weakness for cola, especially dr. pepper (is dr. pepper a cola?)
2. hot chocolate, mexican style mmmmmmm

2 comments:

Meglen said...

Haha, was the Friends episode the one where they end up eating some off the floor?

Unknown said...

Yes! It was! That must have been darn good cheesecake.