Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
This is such an interesting cultural thing. I remember back when chain letters were a big deal - like you actually had to copy them out and put them in envelopes and send them to people. This is so much more fun. Anyway, I've been tagged by Stephanie-Jean, so here I go.
Six quirky things about yours quirky truly:
1. When I was a kid and driving in a car, I used to imagine myself skating along the power lines that ran parallel to the road. I still do that sometimes.
2. Another odd thing about me and cars, when we're driving slowly enough to do it, I tap my teeth with my tongue every time we pass one of the dotted lines - it's hard to explain, and no one knows I do it, cuz it's all going on secretly inside my mouth. And it's very weird, and every time I notice I am doing it, I stop. Curbing those odd OCD tendencies.
3. My friend Tracie says I am quirky about the English language, so I suppose I will explain one instance of that particular brand of quirkiness. I get mad at people who say we shouldn't end sentences in prepositions, I think ain't is a perfectly legitimate word, as is funner, but I can't stand it when people misspell definitely. Quirky, I know.
4. James thinks it's weird that when I take a bath, I like to lie on my stomach instead of on my back. Guess I'm just weird like that.
5. James also thinks it's weird that my hands and feet are ALWAYS cold, even in the middle of the summer. Poor kid, I torture him by putting my cold hands on his warm tummy - it's the bane of his existence.
6. Hm, one more quirky thing about me? I brush my teeth twice every morning. Once as soon as I get up, and once after I've eaten something. I can't stand to eat breakfast without brushing my teeth first.
So, there's quirky me. Your turn. I suppose I will tag: Tracie, Austin, Jennifer, Buffy, Melanie, and James.