Thursday, April 17, 2008

Movie Review


Tonight I went out shopping with my best friend Alayna--we took the opportunity to be ultimately girly and go see a very girly movie--Penelope. This was seriously one of the most adorable movies I have seen in a long time.
What I loved about it:
The characters- whimsical but real, funny but still relevant, and downright endearing.
The costumes- I so want her clothes--for a girl stuck inside her house her whole life, she had a simply spectacular wardrobe.
The story- very sweet with a good message but not so cheesily/shallowly done as such stories often are.
The guy- adorable, and everything he did ended up all making sense in the end
Just the whole feel of it was fun and clean and uplifting. And so beautifully designed. I want to live in that movie.
I recommend it most definitely--especially if you're a girl.

No comments: