Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a Day

Today I felt

Happiness: when the sun came out again after the all-day snowfall of yesterday (ugh!)
Embarrassment: because I locked myself out of the office and had to eat my lunch outside the door waiting for someone to let me in.
Frustration: most likely because I am hormonal and overtired, and then because I was made to wait a long time at the distribution center.
Shame: because the very kind lady with whom I was so frustrated thanked me profusely for my patience.
Gratitude: for the gentle reminder to be patient and kind and forgiving--as this lady was with me.
Triumph: because (and admittedly this is a very shallow triumph) I finally nailed the intro to My Name is Jonas at the medium level on guitar hero.
Love: because my husband is so loving and patient with me, even when I'm not being patient with him.
and
Delight: when I discovered that with my new magnetic cell phone case I can actually stick my phone to the refrigerator.

2 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Really cute and telling post of who you are. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Really cute and telling post of who you are. Thanks for sharing!