Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Greece

So I haven't been quite as diligent as I thought I would be about cataloging and sharing this wonderful vacation we're having. We've taken literally hundreds of pictures (yes, literally, not figuratively), and when we get home at night I'm so thrashed from the day's activities, the thought of blogging is a bit overwhelming. But today has actually been quite relaxing and I think I might actually be able to write a blog post or a couple of blog posts about this incredible adventure we're having. So, enjoy!

1 comment:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Love it, love it! Thanks for the posts, sweet Charity. It's so fun to see all of your adventures there! I hope so much that we will get a chance to visit before they are finished there! It looks like you are having a wonderful time!