Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh the Places I've Been

Stole this from Jessica's blog. Here are the maps of the United States and the world, showing the places I have been. Looks kinda sad the more I look at it. So much more traveling to do!


visited 20 states (40%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president


visited 17 states (7.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World or determine the next president

*edit. Oh yeah! I forgot I did spend five hours of my life in a Wyoming gas station. Add Wyoming to that first map. Thanks for reminding me, Christian (Jen?).

4 comments:

Austin said...

that's not bad, charity. besides a week in italy and a day in canada, i've never left the country!

Jessica said...

Look at your world one! Not bad at all!

Christian & Jennifer said...

What about Wyoming? Not good enough for you?

Christian & Jennifer said...

Yeah, the sarcastic wit was Jen. And I was just wondering . . . were you just counting the places you've actually visited, as on vacation? Or pass-through states on the way to somewhere else? Christian says you've been to a few more, if that's the case!